Friday, September 4, 2009

For Those Curious About Wine.

If you find yourself unable to comprehend the subtleties of wine, or understand what the snootier, snobby class are talking about as it pertains to wine, have no fear. This Blog is for you.

I'm a guy who enjoys a good glass of wine with his meal from time to time. I have a glass or two once a month, because quite frankly I don't have the tolerance to be a full on alcoholic, or the budget for that matter.

What I do know about, is wine. I know about tasting it, and more importantly, enjoying it. I have a discerning palate, and a nose for this stuff, even though I'm just like you, completely un-refined.

With that said, I am writing this blog for you. The people out there who would like to know about wine, have the appearance of refinement, and not look stupid. Such as when discussing wine in front of your boss, inlaws or other people you want or desperately need to impress.

In the coming weeks, I will be writing extensively about many types of wine, many brands, and of course, how to properly enjoy it.